This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Connection and Coonfiguration
hi
try in protocol to have only UDP
check if the 80 port is open
check if 80 is free mayde use that the router for remote
(28.08.2018, 19:06)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Can you check under NAT if the service is enabled (both current NAT and current hardware NAT status)
  • Enable NAT Control - If enabled, the NAT function and the Forwarding configuration will take effect.
  • Disable NAT Control - If disabled,neither NAT function nor Forwarding configuration will take effect.
BR,

Erwin

Hi Erwin

the problem remains

Also, all the other ports work well. 

I have more 14 ports and all are ok.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

Well the fact that you can connect locally means there is nothing wrong with the controller and all settings are good in the device.

The only reason why it does not work can only be in your router settings.

I would try with UDP only and try with restarted router to see if it starts forwarding your connection.

BR,

Erwin
Hi,

but why the rest ports are work right if I have a problem in my router settings?

The normal will be to not work correct. Do I have right?
Hi,

Just like i told you in previous post, when you can connect locally there is nothing wrong with the device settings and / or hardware.

The router handles your forwarding from the WAN to the LAN so there you must look for the solution. The fact that other ports are working has nothing to do with this.

You must search for the solution in the router.. 

It can be that the forwarding is not working because the controller has a static IP and is not known in your router’s DHCP list, i have seen that before, anyway your solution must be searched in the router and not in the controller.

edit:

Seems to work at this moment:

BR,

Erwin
(28.08.2018, 21:24)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Just like i told you in previous post, when you can connect locally there is nothing wrong with the device settings and / or hardware.

The router handles your forwarding from the WAN to the LAN so there you must look for the solution. The fact that other ports are working has nothing to do with this.

You must search for the solution in the router.. 

It can be that the forwarding is not working because the controller has a static IP and is not known in your router’s DHCP list, i have seen that before, anyway your solution must be searched in the router and not in the controller.

edit:

Seems to work at this moment:

BR,

Erwin
Hi Erwin

a last question for understanding. You tried to connect to my HomeLynk and you have managed?

BR
Hi,

Yes i did (:

BR,

Erwin
(29.08.2018, 07:24)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Yes i did (:

BR,

Erwin

Hi,

I can't understand how you did it. I have tried from 2 friend's homes with their laptop and ETS and we couldn't find the HomeLynk.

When we tried to connect from Web browser to HomeLynk it was ok. 

I have now 2 ports for HomeLynk. One 3671 to 3671 for ETS and one more XXXX to 80 for visualization. 

Do you use ETS4 or ETS5? Can be problem of ETS5?

BR

And should I use VPN?
VPN is always better option when possible.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
VPN is good also to bypass restrictions of routers in-between of client-LM. Probably your ISP's router or your ISP's ISP (Smile) is blocking or not processing correctly necessary ports. And when Erwin is connecting - he is on another ISP network thus it might work fine.
Thanks Edgars,

but I had port 3671 to forward to HomeLynk visualization. And it worked fine. Now I use again external port 3671 to 80 for Visulation. do you mean that probably my Router blocks internal port?

BR
you can traceroute from your remote location and see how many hops are in-between you and LogicMachine. So there are different servers/providers between you and LogicMachine. One of them might affect the communication.
Can you please help me and be more specific?

I will be with my laptop connected to an other WI-FI and what command should I write? Can you give an example?

tracert 188.117.127.12:3671?

or

tracert 188.117.127.12

or tracert 192.168.1.3:3671?

Thanks in advance.
(29.08.2018, 12:53)XSPA2474KW Wrote: Thanks Edgars,

but I had port 3671 to forward to HomeLynk visualization. And it worked fine. Now I use again external port 3671 to 80 for Visulation. do you mean that probably my Router blocks internal port?

BR

Why do you forward 3671 to 80?? This is wrong! 80 is for webbased visu (html) and 3671 is for KNX IP protocol. Please read some articles about this..

BR,

Erwin
γεια 
αν θέλετε να χρησιμοποιήσετε dyndns τότε πρέπει να χρησιμοποιήσετε το donaim http://example.dyndns.org
θα ανεβάζουν κάποιες φωτογραφίες από τις ρυθμίσεις μου

ets σύνδεση με ddns

εάν δεν λειτουργούν δοκιμάστε τη θύρα 80 από το ISP σας
(29.08.2018, 20:10)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote:
(29.08.2018, 12:53)XSPA2474KW Wrote: Thanks Edgars,

BR

Why do you forward 3671 to 80?? This is wrong! 80 is for webbased visu (html) and 3671 is for KNX IP protocol. Please read some articles about this..

BR,

Erwin
Dear Edgar,

I think that is a mistake from my side. I forward 3668 to 80 for visualization and 3671 to 3671 for KNX protocol. My main question was that I have tried from 2 different ISP's from 2 friends houses and I had the same problem. All IPS's have a problem? I think it is too strange.

Also, I have tracerouted and I send the picture. Sorry, but I can't understand too much. Any of these 30 hops cause the problem? And how can find which?

Thanks in advance for your time.

BR

Tracert was just to show in general that there are lots of farms inbeween and you cannot change them. If it's not working through NAT, I recommend to enable VPN server on your router.
(30.08.2018, 08:57)edgars Wrote: Tracert was just to show in general that that there are lots of farms inbeween and you cannot change them. If it's not working through NAT, I recommend to enable VPN server on your router.

Ok Edgar.

Thanks a lot for your help. 

And something last. Sometimes HomeLynk looses the communication with KNX. I don't know why. 
If I unplug the bus terminal and plug again to HomeLynk is ok, but this is a problem for the customer.

BR

There might be different reasons. Please check this thread/points mentioned by Daniel:
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...27#pid7527
(30.08.2018, 13:49)edgars Wrote: There might be different reasons. Please check this thread/points mentioned by Daniel:
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...27#pid7527

Thanks Edgar,

I will check them and I come back.

BR