This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Object property state based on a state of a different object
Hello
I'd like to control the "read only" visualisation object property according to a different object state. Is it possible? Do you have any idea how to do it?
What I exactly need:
I've a blind. In case a window is open I need to disable the "down" button because opened window can destroy the blind. Unfortunately it is not possible to do at my KNX actor.
I know I can multiply my objects and do it by a logic but it's tens of objects. So I'm looking for an easier method. Like covering the down button by a picture etc.

BTW it would be nice to have "excel style" logic available in visu object properties. Like conditions, arithmetics, boolean and so on.
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Hi,

See this topic: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...21#pid8921

BR,

Erwin