This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Schakelklokken grote van letters en cijfers aanpassen
Hallo,

Weet iemand in het scherm van de schakelklokken de grote van tekst aan de passen in het visualisatie scherm?

mvg Sjef
I guess that the clocks are objects?

click on the object you want to change in the visualization editor and adjust the font size.

Mvg.

Mischa

P.s. niet zo handig om in je word document ook de url naar je homelynk te laten zien in een publiek forum  Dodgy
Gelukkig heb je wel het admin wachtwoord aangepast
(04.05.2018, 19:37)mischa Wrote: Ik vermoed dat de klokken objecten zijn?

klik op het object dat u wilt wijzigen in de visualisatie-editor en pas de lettergrootte aan.

Mvg.

Mischa

P.s. niet zo handig om in je woord document ook de url naar je homelynk te laten zien in een publiek forum  Dodgy
Gelukkig heb je wel het admin

Hallo,

Dat is inderdaad niet zo handig die Url erbij.

De schakelkokken die ik gebruikt heb in de visualisering zitten in een frame wat ik gekozen hebt, op deze manier zijn er heel makkelijk schakeltijden aan te passen of bij te maken door de gebruiker.

Misschien moet ik dat dan op een andere manier doen maar ik zou bijna denken dat je de letters toch groter zou moeten kunnen maken op de Logic Machine.

mvg Sjef

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

Please post your questions in English so all members can follow it..

Bedankt!

Answer:

Because your scheduler is running in a iframe you can't use custom css, but what you can do i fetch the iframe with custom JS and perform some css modifications from there like this:
Code:
$(function(){
  $(document).ready(function() {      
     var f= $('iframe');
     f.load(function(){
        f.contents().find('.schedulers').css("cssText", "font-size: 18px !important;");
     });
  });
});
BR,

Erwin
(06.05.2018, 17:13)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Please post your questions in English so all members can follow it..

Bedankt!

Answer:

Because your scheduler is running in a iframe you can't use custom css, but what you can do i fetch the iframe with custom JS and perform some css modifications from there like this:
Code:
$(function(){
  $(document).ready(function() {      
     var f= $('iframe');
     f.load(function(){
        f.contents().find('.schedulers').css("cssText", "font-size: 18px !important;");
     });
  });
});
BR,

Erwin

Hallo

Do I have to copy this code in Custom JavaScript?

How do I get the letters and numbers larger in CSS?

Sjef

You can scale the whole schedulers page inside iframe via Custom CSS. This will set scale to 125%. Keep in mind that if changing scale factor, width and height must be scaled down proportionally.
Code:
.schedulers.view-frame {
  transform: scale(1.25);
  transform-origin: 0 0;
  position: absolute;
  width: 80%;
  height: 80%;
}
(07.05.2018, 06:27)admin Wrote: You can scale the whole schedulers page inside iframe via Custom CSS. This will set scale to 125%. Keep in mind that if changing scale factor, width and height must be scaled down proportionally.
Code:
.schedulers.view-frame {
}

Hello,

Thank you very much for the solution, now I can also read the letters on my smartphone and adjust the times of the time switches.

With best regards

Sjef
Is het ook mogelijk om dit te doen met een trendlog in een frame?

Quote:Is it also possible to do this with a trend log in a frame?
Can be done the same way but keep in mind that graph zoom feature will not work correctly with scaling.

Code:
.trends.view-frame {
}
It works

Thank you very much