This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Firmware Problem
Good morning, I am programming an installation and I have seen that the Logic Machine came with a firmware version after the web (May 2018). I have made a backup and I have updated the firmware to the web version and now it does not let me recover the project, what can I do? Thank you very much.

I have also seen in other equipment I have the 20170927 firmware but I have not passed them to the 20170620 version because they have not given me problems, should I do it? Can it happen to me the same as before and not let me recover the backup project?

Thank you very much.
Hi
Devices which we ship got newer firmware then the one on our site. Since January we ship devices with the industrial NOR flash which make sure we will not have SD card issues. New fw was needed to support the flash.
What hardware do you have? We will be releasing new fw soon so the easiest will be to update to the latest but not the web one. As we don't support downgrade the backup is not compatible with older FW. I'm not sure where from you took fw from may 2018.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi Daniel, my hardware is a LM5 Lite Power, the may firmware. It was pre-installed on the computer when I bought it, Can you send me this version again to restore my backup? THX!!
(07.08.2018, 13:28)josep Wrote: Hi Daniel, my hardware is a LM5 Lite Power, the may firmware. It was pre-installed on the computer when I bought it, Can you send me this version again to restore my backup? THX!!

PM
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5