This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic icon status update
Hello.

My ipad times out after 2 minutes, and the screen goes black. If i turn on the  light in the room by means of the physical knx switch on the wall, then when i open the Mosaic app on the ipad, the status of the "Dali rotary switch" widget for that light is not refreshed.
But when the screen is not blacked out after 2 minutes, the status of the widget changes when i press the physical light switch.
Its the same on my android phone.

What do i have to do, to get the status to refresh even if the screens of my mobile devices are not active?

BR
Kai-Roger
Hi
I tried to recreate your issue but didn't succeed. Can you tell which firmware you use and which version of Mosaic?
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(13.08.2018, 10:53)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
I tried to recreate your issue but didn't succeed. Can you tell which firmware you use and which version of Mosaic?
BR

Hi.

Mosaic 2.0 20180801

HW: LM5 Lite + Ext (i.MX6)
SW: 20170927

May it be something wrong with the ipad safari browser since its not updating when screen i idle?.
Its a clean install on the ipad with nothing else installed on it, and the lastet ipad OS update.
Ipad mini first generation.
Hi
We identified the issue and fix will be in RC1 most probably next week.
BR
Ctrl+F5
(22.08.2018, 13:44)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
We identified the issue and fix will be in RC1 most probably next week.
BR

Thanks. It's good that you found the issue.

BR
Hi.

I think i have this problem altso on the visualization. Will the fix you mentioned altso include this?
Custom Visualization works fine, If you have some issue please create new thread.
Ctrl+F5
Yes your right. Sorry. It is just the ipad that takes some time to refresh in "Guided Access" when screen have been idle (old ipad maybe)

Edit: It could altso have been becouse i accidentally made a script that caused the LM cpu to max out at 100% for a hole day, and made everything sluggish.