This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM5 ALEXA app in Spanish
Hi guys,

Laletly LM5 alexa app has been updated to support French language. I would like to know if embebed systems has planned to update the Logic Machine Alexa app to be compatible with ALEXA echo dot in Spanish. In afirmative case, when??

Thank you guys in advanced.
Hi
Is Spanish language supported by Alexa? Last time I checked it was just planned.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi
Spanish language is now supported in our Alexa skill.
BR
Ctrl+F5
(02.10.2018, 07:15)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
Spanish language is now supported in our Alexa skill.
BR

great!!, now I have to buy another echo dot but now in Spanish ahaha
Hello,

I bought an echo dot but there are missing commands like blinds, colors ..
I made my own commands for another application. Is there any way to take alexa's command from the logic machine? Or send a voice comand to the dot?

Thanks
(30.10.2018, 15:44)DGrandes Wrote: Hello,

I bought an echo dot but there are missing commands like blinds, colors ..
I made my own commands for another application. Is there any way to take alexa's command from the logic machine? Or send a voice comand to the dot?

Thanks
Hi
Alexa do not support commands for Blinds up to now - blame Amazon Wink
You can make some tricks like you can say Set living blinds to 100% etc.
There is color control support
Alexa is only one way communication, again blame Amazon. The only what you can do is ask her for some statuses like temperature or door lock.

BR
Ctrl+F5
Oks, thanks.

But isn´t there any way to read in text in logic machine my voice comands?
(30.10.2018, 16:03)DGrandes Wrote: Oks, thanks.

But isn´t there any way to read in text in logic machine my voice comands?

No, your voice is converted to command on Amazon server and send as command to LM cloud. Our cloud sends MQTT telegram to LM just to tell which object to change.
Ctrl+F5
Ok,
Thanks.

Is there any document to know objects that we must link to each skill?
For example:
-I don´t know the function of 'Thermostat lower setpoint' skill .
-I don´t know how 'scene' skill works

Thanks
Not really as nobody needed it up to now.  We integrated Alexa 100% as Amazon described and some of the skills don't make much sense but they exist. 

To control temperature use 'Thermostat target temperature'  to get temperature feedback from Alexa use 'Temperature'
Scene is simple activation of a scene. For some reason Amazon has 2 commands Turn on Scene and Turn off scene so this is why it is bit object.
Ctrl+F5