This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

5-port PoE Ethernet switch with QoS
Hi,

I just started to use your 5-port switch and my first impression is very good. I like the product and it nice to be able to hide it underneath the covers in the cabinet.  But I have one suggestion to further improve the product. The jumpers that needs to be moved to get POE to work is a little hard to reach. It would be nice if there instead of jumpers had been used dip switches, and that they were assessable from the front.

Other feathers that would be nice to have:
1.   Integration to LM so you can see status of switch and which ports that is in use.
2.   One modular variant that has the same type of chassis as the LM, so you can see status lights from the front, and do not need to remove plastic covers inside the cabinet.
3.   Autosense POE+

Is there any plan to release more of these types of products?

BR Even Sundgot.
Hi Even,
thanks for your feedback. We will note your points for the future possible device upgrades.
Currently we are focused on more popular product upgrades / development. Anyway, your comments are appreciated.