This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Multiple LM5
Hello!!

How I can integrate multiple LogicMachine devices located in different cities, to access to it since single graphical interface?

Thks!!
There's no ready made solution for this but there are many possible approaches. Do you need two-way control or only value monitoring? Will it be a custom interface or another "central" LM?
I need value monitoring only. I have the possibility to use a BMS or a central LM.
Hi
There is one out of the box option but not sure if it will suit you. If you use Mosaic as your visu then on cloud you can jump between your LMs via Cloud Mosaic. It is not quite single graphical interface but you will access them from one place.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5