This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Problems with Modbus in Logic Machine with Firmware 20180523
Good, I have a logic machine with 20180523 Firmware and although the objects are well mapped and the settings are correct, I can not get the values or the changes of the Modbus registers, but I use a logic machine with a firmware 20170620 if I can obtain the values of the records and show the changes in the part of objects. It should be noted that both have the same type of Modbus configurations and the same profile, but only in the current version does it work for me. On the other hand if I go to the part of the registry errors I get the following image:

Thank you for your cooperation and I will be attentive to your answers.
Please send LM backup to us via email
Ready, with the new Firmware (20180822) This problem has already been solved. A question I have a record that is type int8, this data is not supported for the JSON, because I got an error when trying to read the computer, but once I changed it to int16, I could read it, even though the computer manufacturer it tells me that the record is of type int8.
Modbus register is always 2 byte so even if they just use 1 byte they have to use 2.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5