This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[OLD] LogicMachine firmware 2019.10
i have a Logic Machine LM5 Power Lite with version: 20200116, at one of my client.
 And i have another one with the 20191015 - this one i want to upgrade.
 It is possible?
Why i can't download the 20200116 version?

Thank you!
You can keep using 20191015 as there's no big difference between 20200116 and 20191015 apart from some minor bug fixes. Not all firmware versions are published.
Hi,

as downgrade are not possible, did you know when final 2019 firmware will be released ?
(or at least an RC2 ?)

Best regards
No exact date at the moment, probably by the end of summer due to the current situation. We've decided to add some minor features and improvements to the new firmware. Why do you want to downgrade? RC1 is pretty stable, no major bugs were reported.
Hi,

ok thank you, so I will use it

the upgrade process check the compatibility of the firmware with the logic machine ? 
No risk to install the wrong firmware ?

Best regards
Hi,

As more of LM users trying create advanced visualization, I think this 2 lines below (thanks to Erwin!) can be added to RC2 and newest to common functions descriptions to show Visualisation Plan ID's:

result = db:getall('SELECT id, name, type FROM visfloors')
log(result)

Very EASY Smile Better than use browser's developer tools..

Alex
Hi,

I think it's much easier if we add a column showing the plan ID in the vis structure tabs  (:

BR,

Erwin
Erwin,

the best Smile For me really was problem find plan ID when I tried to deep into this theme Smile

Alex
Ok, plan/widget ID will be added.