This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Erase Object Name
I would like to delete the "Object Name" of several Object with a script. Any idea?

thanks
Can you explain the use case for that?
I created an interface that helps me to set up my script and I want to erase it at the end without breaking my script
You can remove objects via grp.delete function. But if you need something temporary you should use storage instead of objects.
(14.09.2018, 11:30)admin Wrote: You can remove objects via grp.delete function. But if you need something temporary you should use storage instead of objects.

Thank you, but this method delete the object and i just want to delete the object name.
Then the only way is via a db query (reload web interface for changes to appear):
Code:
id = buslib.encodega('1/1/1')
db:update('objects', { name = db.null }, { id = id })
it works. thank you!