This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Cloud Configuration / Access iPhone App
Hi
Cloud is working, it is probably something with your device. Try logging out and then in again. Make sure all the network settings are correct. Anny errors in error tab?
If this won't help then install Storage viewer and delete:
doxsw:alexa:devices
doxsw:alexa:devicds2
This will delete all alexa settings and you can start again
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi friends, same controller, same network
Android: Wiser for KNX working normal with the cloud but gives error (your controller didn't respond in time) with local connection.
IOs: When local connection selected, any way takes to the cloud
Best regards
Alex
(15.04.2020, 08:53)alexgleyzer Wrote: Hi friends, same controller, same network
Android: Wiser for KNX working normal with the cloud but gives error (your controller didn't respond in time) with local connection.
IOs: When local connection selected, any way takes to the cloud
Best regards
Alex

Same problem  and error here after updating to Wiser for KNX FW 2.5.0  // Working fine locally though
Schneider Wiser (homeLynk), Power Tags, DALI, Multitouch Pro, Panasonic Heating pump, Flexit balansed ventilation, HUE integration, Lemus Speaker system. Tibber integration.
Upgrade to 2.5.1 as that is the latest version
Thank you again Erwin - that works well. First I just found the 2.5.1 for the HW1..., but found the same for gen 2-3 further down the list. It worked like a charm.
Schneider Wiser (homeLynk), Power Tags, DALI, Multitouch Pro, Panasonic Heating pump, Flexit balansed ventilation, HUE integration, Lemus Speaker system. Tibber integration.
Hi, can somebody please tell me how to change credentials (mail and pass) on Wiser for KNX app for remote access? I have two devices registered under my name (the same registration credentials are used for remote access) for testing, now I want to register the devices under my clients name
Hi,

The Wiser for KNX remote app is a development of Schneider Electric and asking questions here will probably not give you the desired answer.

Contact your local Schneider Electric support team to help you to remove the registration.