This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Cloud app not installing
I tried to install the cloud app here the other day, but it will not install properly. On the apps page there is a square without an icon, nd when I try to click on it nothing works.

Have tried to restart of course.

Anyone else experienced this?
Hi
I just tried it and worked fine.
Can you install any other app?
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
I have done some more testing on this. seems like when I install cloudapp, I have to update Mosaic. When doing that the Mosaic app disappears.

Tries to install it again, but it fails. Even so after a reboot it is listed as one of the installed apps, but is not visible anywhere.

Then tried to do a factory reset, and the Mosaic 2.0 appeared again. then tried to reinstall the cloudapp, but same thing happens all over. I had backup of the logic machine, so I didnt lose any scripts. The restore went absolutely fine.
Hi
This is really strange. All apps settings are saved in storage, would be worth trying to clean up storage in utilities and see then.
Otherwise send me to PM your backup and will check it on my device.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(08.10.2018, 07:16)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
This is really strange. All apps settings are saved in storage, would be worth trying to clean up storage in utilities and see then.
Otherwise send me to PM your backup and will check it on my device.
BR

I finally got this to work properly. I upgraded to the new firmware tht just came out and uninstalled and reinstalled apps.Everything went ok and even my config was still there in Mosaic 2.0. Installed the cloud management app too and it finally showed up.