This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Import LM addresses to ETS
Hello, 

is there any method to import full address list from LM to ETS? This Could be a shorter method for creating project, but more important for me us how I can import addressess created on LM, because often I am creating hundreds addresses via script and normally not everytime I want sit in front of ETS which is very laggy.

Or maybe do you know how ETS file is designed and then I Could create it via script like csv or json?
Done is better than perfect
Hi
Try this https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...13#pid6713
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Very nice! Always Erwin has some solutionWink But i've didn't noticed before that there is such simple possibility on ETS for import and export in CSV/XMLWink
Done is better than perfect