This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Trendlogs are gone
Good afternoon.

I have a Schneider Spacelynk in an installation. It has 25 trendlogs working fine since a few weeks ago. Now 20 of then are empty and not registering anymore. Just five are working fine. I couldn't find any log nor error and really don't know how I can fix it, unless without erasind and loading again definitions. Maybe a sd card problem?

Thank you.
Hi
SD card problem would stop all trends not just some. Can you create new trend and see what happen?
How much memory do you use? Which FW?
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Do objects still exists? Maybe you deleted objects?
Done is better than perfect
Hi. I've just deleted one trend and created it again. It works flawlessly. All objects are ok. This problem happened weeks after end programming.
Actually I've just used 24% of total memory. Firmware is last version from Schneider: 2.3.0
Can you send your project backup to PM? I will check it out.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Each trend log is stored as a separate file so if there was a power outage during automatic project sync then some trend files can be lost. If you don't have a recent backup then the only solution is to delete and create missing trends again.
(01.10.2018, 08:08)admin Wrote: Each trend log is stored as a separate file so if there was a power outage during automatic project sync then some trend files can be lost. If you don't have a recent backup then the only solution is to delete and create missing trends again.

Thank you. I've done this and it's working again.