This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Function Block editor
Hi everybody

I would like to ask something about FB. I have uploaded the file in user libraries but I can't find the "Enable editor" in general configuration.

Please see picture files.

BR

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi
There is nothing to enable. It is app on home page. If you don't have it install it from the store.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Daniel,

sorry, but what should install? I have installed file AN024_Block functions as you can see in the first picture.
I don't know any SE AN but Function Block Editor is application which is by default installed on homelynk. You may want to update your firmware as you have an old one I see.  There is no need to install any AN for FB, all is inside. Just go to homepage and look for icons with some squares on it.

Ctrl+F5
I just checked what is AN 24 and it is about old puzzle programming which was phased out long time ago. Now FB Editor should be used instead.
Ctrl+F5
(04.10.2018, 11:20)Daniel. Wrote: I just checked what is AN 24 and it is about old puzzle programming which was phased out long time ago. Now FB Editor should be used instead.

Hi Daniel,

thanks a lot for your help. I am trying to have in trend logs the maximum and the minimum day of a solar boiler in the total day, and also to have the operating hours of one more boiler, but it is not working.

Please see the picture below. Can you help?

Thanks again in advance for your time.

BR
(08.10.2018, 04:23)XSPA2474KW Wrote:
(04.10.2018, 11:20)Daniel. Wrote: I just checked what is AN 24 and it is about old puzzle programming which was phased out long time ago. Now FB Editor should be used instead.

Hi Daniel,

thanks a lot for your help. I am trying to have in trend logs the maximum and the minimum day of a solar boiler in the total day, and also to have the operating hours of one more boiler, but it is not working.

Please see the picture below. Can you help?

Thanks again in advance for your time.

BR

Hi
Minimum and maximum can be done directly in trend settings, you don't need any logic for that. The operating hours I'm quite sure it should be a timer not event script.
BR
Ctrl+F5
Ok,

but how can I separate min and max? I have only reading values from a PT100 every 3 min for the total day.

I will check the operating hours with a timer.

Thanks again for your effort.

BR
Create 2 trends, how else would you want to display it?
Ctrl+F5
Dear Daniel

Of course, I have created already 2 trends. The question is how to separate min a max temperature from only one physical sensor (PT100), which measures all time values.

Is not more clear to you my question?

BR
like that

Ctrl+F5
(08.10.2018, 07:37)Daniel. Wrote: like that

Thanks Daniel,

but I haven't Aggregate function in my trend logs. Look at the picture.

What should I do?

BR
I don't see any picture and if you don't have it then you use old FW.
Ctrl+F5
(08.10.2018, 07:46)Daniel. Wrote: I don't see any picture and if you don't have it then you use old FW.

Sorry you have right1

Please look now.

BR

FW 2.0.1 where latest is 2.3.0 Smile
And say bye to homeLYnk and welcome Wiser for KNX.   Huh
Ctrl+F5
(08.10.2018, 07:57)Daniel. Wrote: FW 2.0.1 where latest is 2.3.0 Smile

What is the difference except for the name?  Smile Smile
(08.10.2018, 08:17)XSPA2474KW Wrote:
(08.10.2018, 07:57)Daniel. Wrote: FW 2.0.1 where latest is 2.3.0 Smile

What is the difference except for the name?  Smile Smile

Hm.... hostname Wink
Ctrl+F5
Hi,

Daniel you should know this (:

homeLYnk is now branded as Wiser for KNX, and when you actually have a Wiser for KNX HW then there is a difference as the Wiser for KNX is based on a different HW platform and is approx 3 times more powerfull than a homeLYnk.

If you upgrade a homeLYnk with latest FW then you have the new name in the firmware but not the benefits that the faster new HW brings.

BR,

Erwin