This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Amazon Alexa
can someone send me the current Amazon Alexa app for the logic machine from file. Since I have it on Homelynk run, but unfortunately not the current version.
Schneider does not support Alexa app due to GDPR regulation and we can't distribute it, sorry.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi Daniel,

My understanding is that it is still under GDPR review and still planned, or do you know more?

BR,

Erwin
(08.10.2018, 22:43)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi Daniel,

My understanding is that it is still under GDPR review and still planned, or do you know more?

BR,

Erwin

Yes it is planned but I don't see any movement there only more roadblocks Sad
Ctrl+F5
The app is still running on the homelynk. The previous version was synonymous yes. But since the new Alexa version, come in the old version only: "sync cloud last error"
(09.10.2018, 18:29)stephan Wrote: The app is still running on the homelynk. The previous version was synonymous yes. But since the new Alexa version, come in the old version only: "sync cloud last error"

How did you got the app on homeLYnk? It was never out there on the store.  SE has our app as we gave it to them and it is up to them to distribute it or not.  Talk to them please as we can't help. We have contracts in place which tights our hands, sorry.
Ctrl+F5
Hi, any news on this?
Nope.. No news..

BR,

Erwin
Hi.
I Have a HOMELINK in my office and i need know if i can instal a logic machine firmware in a homelynk.
I need testing alexa app.
(27.11.2018, 11:29)rogerabit Wrote: Hi.
I Have a HOMELINK in my office and i need know if i can instal a logic machine firmware in a homelynk.

PM
Ctrl+F5
(27.11.2018, 11:35)Daniel Wrote:
(27.11.2018, 11:29)rogerabit Wrote: Hi.

PM