This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LogicMachine5 Reactor GSM
LogicMachine5 Reactor GSM is all-in-one controller uniting in one device GSM/3G internet access functionality, cross-standard gateway, cloud service integration, complex network logic engine, easy-to create visualization platform, IP Router, I/Os and much more

Hightlights:           
  • 20 I/O ports
  • 3G/GSM modem built-in for internet access and optionally for SMS sending/receiving
  • Built-in CAN FT (for canX extension modules, see more here: labs.canx.info and canx.info) or optionally KNX TP1, 1-Wire, two serial interfaces
  • Power-over-Ethernet powering
  • Application development and application store
  • Cloud ready device with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and other services supported
  • Gateway and uniform way of control of CAN, KNX, ModBus RTU/TCP, BACnet IP, 1-Wire, DMX, M-Bus and more
  • Unlimited scenario and logic engine
  • Unlimited visualization platform for PC and for touch devices
  • Size: 6 DIN units
[Image: LM5p_GSMC-300x264.png]

See more info here: http://openrb.com/logicmachine5-reactor-gsm/
Hi,

Will this be available with built in Dali? Or is it only able to do Dali with extension?

BR Even Sundgot.
Hi Even,
current device has no builtin DALI, but, correct - you can use external RS485/DALI gw.
And we will be launching CAN/DALI gw too with DALI multimaster supported. There will be also separate DALI configuration and commissioning app on LM (you can see one of first versions intro video here. Currently the video is in Russian. The app is being updated now a lot. ).

[Image: CAN-DALI.jpg]
Hi Edgars,

Thanks for the information. Sadly my russian is non existing. But after what i can see, it seems very promising. Smile
But does the Dali CanX gateway support DT8?

BR Even Sundgot.