This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Grouping items in touch visualisation
Hello,
I am building a touch visualization page and it would be useful to group certain items together so that:
a) they can be visually represented as belonging together,
b) they can have a common label like "room 1", "room 2", etc. (I noticed the Text Label element does not render in touch visualisation) and
c) they stay together when landscape display orientation is used (currently the items split left-right rather confusingly)

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.
Hi
You can reorder the elements but they stay organized by plans. Why don't you try using Mosaic?
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi Daniel,
Thanks for the reply. I checked out Mosaic but it seemed more complicated than the other visualization option so I did not investigate it further. Is Mosaic the recommended option for visualization now?

EDIT: OK, I really dislike Mosaic. The widgets are HUGE, it looks too flashy and I cannot find any documentation. The web page is all sell sell sell and no practical info. Sad Personal preference but I really like the "normal" touch visualization much more.
Hi
Mosaic is the future as we keep expanding its possibility. It is also much simpler and faster way of making visu. The biggest advantage is that you can have local and on the cloud visualization. Without opening any port on the router you get remote connection.
BR
Ctrl+F5
Is this official? Is Mosaic going to be the visualization solution going forward? I really don't care about cloud, I much prefer secure VPN over which I have control. But if the other visualization options are not going to be developed further I may have to go with Mosaic whether I like it or not. Sad
The old visualization has reached its technical possibilities and we do not plan to evolve it any further. What we will do is evolution of a Mosaic to a level that the old visu is not needed anymore. You can use both as we will not delete it.
Ctrl+F5