This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

homeLynk - problems with Touch after update
Hello,
I have a homeLynk on site with 2.0.1 atm. The homeLynk itself have a Touch app with visualization in it. Everything was working fine, but I saw that the app was outdated - I can't really remember the exact version but I think it was something about 2018 ~05 month. Decided to update the Touch app + FB Editor app. The Touch app updated to version 20180815, which is latest one according to app store. 
I needed to change and add something new to the visu but when entered the Touch Config (see attached pictures) I saw that something was wrong with the app. The elements are total mess and when I click the "Add New Widget" button I only have 6 widgets total. 
I checked the Touch app itself and widgets seem fine, tried some and I think they are working.
Did a reboot on the homeLynk but Touch Config is still mess.

Is this a known bug? I don't have a backup before the app update. Really need help to sort this problem asap.

I have attached screenshots from Touch Config and Touch after the update of the app. Also I have some old backup of the Touch app and the new backup from after the update(there might be differences in the widgets).

Thank you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.json   mosaic-backup.json (Size: 27.34 KB / Downloads: 0)
.json   mosaic-backup-faulty.json (Size: 30.33 KB / Downloads: 0)
Hi,

Yes there is something wrong with the app, i got this message earlier this week and i reported it to the development / testing team. They are working on it as far as i know.

BR,

Erwin
(10.10.2018, 18:10)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Yes there is something wrong with the app, i got this message earlier this week and i reported it to the development / testing team. They are working on it as far as i know.

BR,

Erwin

Can I downgrade to earlier version, using the "Install from file" option?  If yes, can I have such file?
Hi
Update the touch again. Fixed version is already there.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Thank you very much, everything is OK now.