This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Incorrect trend log
Hi,

I am trying to log the trend of power consumption in a house every 15 minutes. Value of power consumption is set to a user parameter and those values are absolute. But the log sometimes logging values which is different from the value set on to user parameter.

My assumption about trend log was, its just capturing the values from its assigned object at every specified time interval.

But from the values which I got, I see the trend log itself is sampling / averaging the values set on its object. This could be the reason for incorrect values on my trend log.

For ex: if the value set on object is 650, log value on trend is 642.31 ( expectation was 650 on trend log)

Is that correct? Do you sense something wrong in that?
Hi,

In this case you should set the aggregate function to “last value”

BR,

Erwin