This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

wireless control
Hello fellow integrators,
nowadays we face quite a common project, with from my point of view not so straight-forward solution. We are retrofitting a bigger office with 12 blinds. The customer wants to control it through a phone and a tablet, but he wants also to have a 12 channel handheld remote, ideally with a display and scenarios functionality. So my question is, does anything like that exist, given that we want to use logicmachine..?

Thank you very much for your suggestions.

Peter
(17.12.2015, 09:36)Peter Wrote: Hello fellow integrators,
nowadays we face quite a common project, with from my point of view not so straight-forward solution. We are retrofitting a bigger office with 12 blinds. The customer wants to control it through a phone and a tablet, but he wants also to have a 12 channel handheld remote, ideally with a display and scenarios functionality. So my question is, does anything like that exist, given that we want to use logicmachine..?

Peter

I would offer a cheap tablet as control pannel with the link to the logic machine + links for the phones. done.
thank you, but we really need the handheld remote control this time.
You can get a universal wireless remote control with it's receiver and connect the receivers output on the LM I/O ports or some other I/O module.

I have used the above suggestions with some somfy blinds. The customer wanted to keep somfy remote controls but also to be able to control them from LM. So basicaly I rerouted somfy's receiver output to a I/O port on the LM and connect blind motor on a bus actuator.
(17.12.2015, 09:36)Peter Wrote: Hello fellow integrators,

Peter

Hello Peter,

If you prefer Enocean Protocol, you can use Eltako FSB61NP-230V and Eltako FFD Remote with Display with LM4(Mobile control)

Here in this case :

1.All 12 Blinds will operate on hardware to hardware based solution
i.e Remote FFD will control directly to FSB61NP-230V(Blind).
Teach in each channel indvisually with each Blind and also you can have Scene function possible in it.
Remote FFD has total 50 CHANNELS with display

2.For mobile control use LM4 and use Mosaic application.

I am still working on Mosaic Application, still haven't tested the Curtains, but it may be easy to script it since for dimmer operation already people have tested in Mosaic
I hope this may help you
Hello Zubin,
thanks for suggestion, I did not know about this FFD remote, seems to be a good way to go.