This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic 3.0 Beta - bug report
(03.12.2018, 12:51)fruitmans Wrote:
(03.12.2018, 12:49)Daniel. Wrote: Current  version is quite stable already, more people will help in testing faster it will go out.

Ok than i will make the switch from version 2 to 3 this week ;-) Is there a way to port the current configuration i use for version 2?

You can install both now. We did it in a way that 3.0 does not affect your current project (For testing purpose only).  Just export json backup from 2.0 and import to 3.0.  Testing backward compatibility is very important so any help is good.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hello.
I can create in IOS and Android phones a direct access to mosaic through cloud?
Or only i can access through LM app?
Thanks
(05.12.2018, 13:21)rogerabit Wrote: Hello.
I can create in IOS and Android phones a direct access to mosaic through cloud?
Or only i can access through LM app?
Thanks

Hi
Cloud can be access via browser https://cloud.logicmachine.net/user-mana...auth/login
Mosaic 2.0 is on cloud, 3.0 once is officially out.
Ctrl+F5
Hi.

This is cool. Since it's only "Mosaic" that is available on the "Cloud Service", i have tought about how to access the "Visualization" in another way (except from "port forwarding" and "VPN").
I have used the "Inline frame" widget i the 3.0 version, and just put the local IP adress of the "Visualization" inside. The size of the widget can be adjustet for larger view.

My question is this: Can the widget containing the "Visualization" be used even when the Mosaic 3.0 is available in the "Cloud Service"?

BR
Kai-Roger

Hi. I see from an earlier thread that Daniel answered yes about adding 0,5°C adjusting possibilities to widget builder in 3.0. Is this still to be implemented before release of final Mosaic version 3.0?

(09.12.2018, 22:37)Kai-Roger Wrote: Hi. I see from an earlier thread that Daniel answered yes about adding 0,5°C adjusting possibilities to widget builder in 3.0. Is this still to be implemented before release of final Mosaic version 3.0?

It is already there.
Ctrl+F5
Hi Daniel. Maybe i misunderstand. In the picture i have a value changer with + and -. I can't adjust it by 0,5. Can i do it somewhere else?
BR
Kai-Roger
(10.12.2018, 09:12)Kai-Roger Wrote: Hi Daniel. Maybe i misunderstand. In the picture i have a value changer with + and -. I can't adjust it by 0,5. Can i do it somewhere else?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ctrl+F5
Sorry Daniel. Did not se that (:

By the way. Is it possible to access local IP adresses in the "Inline frame", when accessing Mosaic over cloud service?
BR
Kai-Roger
Cloud service only performs object value exchange with LM, iframe will not work this way.
How it goes with Mosaic 3.0? It works more and more coolWink

How can I reach the parent element of script in 'Plain HTML element'? I want create such element without generating some new unique class inside this plain HTML. I want use current widget id or some reference to this "Plain HTML element".

Another thing I've found that error (on fullscreen, in view mode):

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Done is better than perfect
It's possible in Video Player widget insert a rtsp video link? If i insert a http video link I can't insert usr and pwd in link (http://user:pwd@ip/port). Thanks.
RTSP is not supported by browsers directly so this is not possible. Direct auth in URLs has also been blocked in browsers for security reasons.
I can create a Scene or power button with a pin code, like a LM visualization?
(11.12.2018, 17:28)rogerabit Wrote: I can create a Scene or power button with a pin code, like a LM visualization?

No this is not possible, the only widget which can be protected by pin is 'Security'
Ctrl+F5
(10.12.2018, 10:20)buuuudzik Wrote: How it goes with Mosaic 3.0? It works more and more coolWink

How can I reach the parent element of script in 'Plain HTML element'? I want create such element without generating some new unique class inside this plain HTML. I want use current widget id or some reference to this "Plain HTML element".

This bug appears on Chrome, not on Firefox.
(19.12.2018, 17:57)buuuudzik Wrote:
(10.12.2018, 10:20)buuuudzik Wrote: How it goes with Mosaic 3.0? It works more and more coolWink

Did you try latest version? I think it was fixed.
Ctrl+F5
(19.12.2018, 18:27)Daniel. Wrote:

Yes, I am using 20181214.
(19.12.2018, 19:11)buuuudzik Wrote:
(19.12.2018, 18:27)Daniel. Wrote:

Yes, I am using 20181214.
I was able to recreate it in previous version but not anymore, can you explain how to recreate?
Ctrl+F5
I have a simple dimmer which on Chrome v71.0.3578.98 64-bit (up-to-date). It appears also in Editor, in fullscreen and smaller windows. I see this now also on Firefox. I have very simple project, only for testing from time to time what is the current Mosaic statusWink