This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic 3.0 Beta - bug report
There is one bug in vertical, small view with bottom menu. It covers a part of bottom widget.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Done is better than perfect
I'm trying to figure out how did you manage to still have the bottom navigation bar. Can you drop your project?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
I've sent you a private message with backup. How iPhone app? Wink  Great job with Mosaic 3.0!

Another thing which you could add to your app is custom systems icons, especially for new one which by default has circle symbol.

Another thing, if you can add to this app camera component with local and remote address?
(14.03.2019, 15:52)buuuudzik Wrote: I've sent you a private message with backup. How iPhone app? Wink  Great job with Mosaic 3.0!

Another thing which you could add to your app is custom systems icons, especially for new one which by default has circle symbol.

Another thing, if you can add to this app camera component with local and remote address?

OK I found the setting for bottom menu. In styles there is option to hide, forgot about it Smile
There is Video widget which allows local and remote URL.
Ctrl+F5
Thanks, but I've checked this video component, but it load only local url and it doesn't change it when failed. But when I manually changed its address then it is working so url is good.
(14.03.2019, 17:09)buuuudzik Wrote: Thanks, but I've checked this video component, but it load only local url and it doesn't change it when failed. But when I manually changed its address then it is working so url is good.
Remote video is working when you look on visu via cloud.
Ctrl+F5
Now impossible because v3 is not available via cloud. And also I think this is not ideal solution, I think it should also work for static ip addresses which are also recognized by the app as a remote (because then autoload is not working).

But probably there is no perfect solution without VPN with no config then all would be as on localWink
Another bug I've found is that in Widget Creator changing manualy position x or y and click update didn't change widget position. Only dragging or positioning by arrows when input is active.
Another little issue, probably from last update. Found on Firefox.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(22.03.2019, 14:32)buuuudzik Wrote: Another little issue, probably from last update. Found on Firefox.

It looks normal for me, cache?
Ctrl+F5
I've refreshed and now is good. This was probably a webbrowser jokeWink
I've found that sometimes when app is minimized and some status changes in that moment and after maximizing not every status is up-to-date. After new start of app all is up-to-date. Probably it is necessary full refresh of states.
(25.03.2019, 13:18)buuuudzik Wrote: I've found that sometimes when app is minimized and some status changes in that moment and  after maximizing not every status is up-to-date. After new start of app all is up-to-date. Probably it is necessary full refresh of states.

Really some updated and some are not?  It is websocket so I would expect all or nothing.
Ctrl+F5
Yes, really. This what happened:

1) Open app.
2) Go to Kitchen.
3) All lights are off.
4) Minimize app.
5) Switched on by button light 1.
6) Maximize app and still every lights in kitchen are off. Changing room nothing changed.
7) Close app.
8) Open app.
9) Light 1 in Kitchen is on.

I've tried do same now but now all is working good. But probobly there is some issue on Android.
Hi
Mosaic 3.0 can be used with cloud. The only limitation by now are charts which are not visible on the cloud yet.
BR
Ctrl+F5
(26.04.2019, 11:35)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
Mosaic 3.0 can be used with cloud. The only limitation by now are charts which are not visible on the cloud yet.
BR

Is Mosaic 3.0 ready to be used in big scale now? Can i start push it out to customers?
(27.05.2019, 08:31)Tokatubs Wrote:
BR

Is Mosaic 3.0 ready to be used in big scale now? Can i start push it out to customers?

We believe yes but for sure there will be some small bugs.  The only limit is that trends are not visible in cloud.
Ctrl+F5
(27.05.2019, 10:55)Daniel. Wrote:
(27.05.2019, 08:31)Tokatubs Wrote:
BR

We believe yes but for sure there will be some small bugs.  The only limit is that trends are not visible in cloud.

Ok. Do you believe that trends someday will be visible in the cloud? Trends look nice from Mosaic on pc.
Yes we have a plan how to implement. At the moment we don't have a tool to send such data to cloud but this will be done later.
Ctrl+F5
(27.05.2019, 11:28)Daniel. Wrote: Yes we have a plan how to implement.  At the moment we don't have a tool to send such data to cloud but this will be done later.

Great, one more thing, is there some way to convert from 2 too 3, or do i need to do everything from scratch again?