This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

How to edit "svgz. file image"
Dear Colleagues,

I have just downloaded some templates from some experts on our forums. I found very interested with appearrance but there a issue on secondary background which is add-in in page. I can not edit those type of file. they are fixed of content so that i could not customize as my project. Is there anyone can help me on any tool or the way to edit the content of ".svgz" file ?

Attachment is image of the file i extracted from template file.

Thank you so much.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Can you send the link to this file ?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(24.10.2018, 19:47)Daniel. Wrote: Can you send the link to this file ?

Hi Daniel,

https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=196

I took template from Edgars in the link above. Find in #1

Thanks
SVGZ is plain SVG compressed with gzip. You can rename it to icon.svg.gz and extract using 7-Zip or something similar. Then you can use Inkscape, Adobe Illustrator etc to edit SVG image.
Or import them to visu (under vis. structure) then make a full project backup. You can use 7-zip to extract it.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5