This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Area coupler lM5
Hi

I have to area couplers on ip that i want to connect to the LM5. I guess i cant use the knx line. Or i could connect it to one of the lines. But how can i reach the other line in the system. ?
Hi
Can you please explain it bit more, it is not clear what you need.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Ok. I draw a pdf for you. Just wondering what line to connect the Logic machine using area couplers on ip. And how to get the logic machine to communicate with the other line if i choose one to connect it to. Lets say i connect it to line 8.x.x. How do i get telegrams from line 9.x.x into the logic machine.
(26.10.2018, 21:36)Tokatubs Wrote: Ok. I draw a pdf for you. Just wondering what line to connect the Logic machine using area couplers on ip. And how to get the logic machine to communicate with the other line if i choose one to connect it to. Lets say i connect it to line 8.x.x. How do i get telegrams from line 9.x.x into the logic machine.

Hi
It sound like standard KNX architecture where you have to open filter table for the groups you want to use in LM. 
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5