This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

My LM5 is not saving changes !!
Recently, i've been working in my LM5, and everything was normal but since one hour ago it stopped to save changes,

I set some group directions on the visualization, saving changes after that... but when I reloaded the page the changes I made were missing.. i'm stuck in this  Huh

I put my backup in another LM5 and the problem persists, also put it in factory state and its all the same.

has you guys encountered with the same problem?
Hi,

Sounds like a cache result. Have you tried clearing browser history?

BR,

Erwin
(26.10.2018, 16:45)HannPark Wrote: Recently, i've been working in my LM5, and everything was normal but since one hour ago it stopped to save changes,

I set some group directions on the visualization, saving changes after that... but when I reloaded the page the changes I made were missing.. i'm stuck in this  Huh

I put my backup in another LM5 and the problem persists, also put it in factory state and its all the same.

has you guys encountered with the same problem?

Hi HannPark,
I have encountered the same problem and cleaning the cache solved it. It was not with LM5 but with Schneider Electric SpaceLYnk. Erwin is right.

B.R
Thank you guys,

I deleted my browser caché and was all the same, but I noticed that i had an older firmware version (20180822) so I update it to the new version (20180828), and it works...
Faced the same problem. Spacelynk device. Firmware 20180828 from SE is not on the official site. Is this firmware only for LM?
Warranty device. I would not like to download third-party firmware from SE.
(13.12.2018, 10:24)Botsmall Wrote: Faced the same problem. Spacelynk device. Firmware 20180828 from SE is not on the official site. Is this firmware only for LM?
Warranty device. I would not like to download third-party firmware from SE.

Hi
You can't install LM firmware on spaceLYnk. Device would simply not start if you do it.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
then how do i get out of this situation? (:
Latest firmware for SL is on SE webpage. It should have version 2.3.0
Ctrl+F5
Yes. Exactly. spaceLYnk-2.3.0_hw2.xx_hw3.xx.
Just after the update, this situation takes place.
p.s. Browser history cleaned.
Make a test. Change some settings in general config then sync project and then reboot device. Once rebooted check if the changes made are still there.
Ctrl+F5
The only thing that I managed to keep was the background color and the language of the welcome window. All other settings are reset (objects, modbus devices, network settings, main anguage... etc.). I did all this in a browser window.
Did make a backup before the upgrade? If yes did you try to restore it?
I would make factory reset and then restore the project.
Ctrl+F5
Unfortunately, I did not make a copy of the project.
But on the site SE there are examples of projects that I tried to download after a complete reset of the device. The result is the same ):
(13.12.2018, 11:28)Botsmall Wrote: Unfortunately, I did not make a copy of the project.
But on the site SE there are examples of projects that I tried to download after a complete reset of the device. The result is the same ):

The last thing what I can suggest before replacing SD card is hardware factory reset.  Press reset button for 10 sec, LED will start flash red slowly, then release and press again for 10 sec. LED will flash red faster.
Ctrl+F5
thanks for the help.

helped hardware factory reset by manual: "AN2_001_How_to_flash_microSD_card_spaceLYnk". (;