This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Support for Siri Shortcuts
Hi,
Just wondering: are there any plans to add support for siri shortcuts to the LM-ios-app?
It would be great to be able to trigger group adresses using custom siri-commands...
Currently I am using siri shortcuts with the remote access to my logic machine (only while at home using internal network) - see screendump attached - and this works great. You can create custom siri commands to trigger whatever you want. If the LM-cloud app would support/expose siri shortcuts it would allow custom control from wherever you are.
There is also no need to start the LM-app and trigger the siri-command...just say hello siri and say the command from your iphone/ipad/watch/homepod and your logic machine will do the magic.
Br, Bart

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi
This seems to be new on iOS 12 We will play with it first, thanks for tip.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Can you explain how you did this en does it work on Wiser for KNX (homeLYnk)?
I'm looking for a way to control my KNX setup with homeLYnk by voice commands thru siri. Maybe also to control it by Google Home or a combination to make it more versatile.
Novice DIY with a HL and KNX basics trying to ...
(06.03.2019, 17:02)Firechief Wrote: Can you explain how you did this en does it work on Wiser for KNX (homeLYnk)?
I'm looking for a way to control my KNX setup with homeLYnk by voice commands thru siri. Maybe also to control it by Google Home or a combination to make it more versatile.

He is using web services which also work on HL.  http://openrb.com/docs/remote-new.htm
Ctrl+F5
remote:remote needs to be my user:password if i understand? I'm sorry guy's but i'm new to this. When i make a siri shortcut like above and push the play-button i get "Object not found"

Are there some settings to be done under "Haal inhoud van URL op"?
Ok, got it working now, had to uncheck "allow only exported objects" in the remote services.
(06.03.2019, 20:53)Firechief Wrote: Ok, got it working now, had to uncheck "allow only exported objects" in the remote services.
You should export objects you want to control.
Ctrl+F5
Ok, checked the checkbox again and checked export behind the item to control in HL Objects.
Is it possible to set dimmable lights at a % this way or sunscreens? Percentage to be set by voice i mean? For example: "set lights to 50%" where the 50% can be different any time.
Unfortunately, you can’t give Siri a variable to work with at this point. So it’s more a voice scene control.
I made it work in two steps, but it's not useable from siri on the apple watch. I give the command "Hey siri, dim lights living" and then it starts the schortcut. Then the schortcut prompts for voice input, which it applies into the url and then sends.
How to integrate siri with KNX system
(22.02.2022, 07:28)Rajesh Wrote: How to integrate siri with KNX system

you can use hkknx running on rpi its work fine.
https://github.com/brutella/hkknx-public/releases