This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

problem with the cloud
good morning, is there a problem with the cloud?
when activating the pushbuttons there is no response from the logic machine
Yes we are looking at it, thanks.

Fixed
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
good morning
the cloud fails again?
Hi
No it is working fine. Check if you have some errors in LM.
BR
Ctrl+F5
I have synchronized the cloud again and everything is correct
thks
(15.11.2018, 11:33)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
No it is working fine. Check if you have some errors in LM.
BR

Hi Daniel,
Any solution for cloud monitoring in the customer side for fault identification (cloud failure or just sync problem) ? 

Any solution for auto synchronisation of the device with the cloud ?

B.R
Chouaibou.
Errors are logged in Errors in LM in case of issues.
Ctrl+F5
(15.11.2018, 13:47)Daniel. Wrote: Errors are logged in Errors in LM in case of issues.

Ok thanks.
Hello again
when synchronizing with the cloud, everything has gone perfect
but now it fails again
the last error is from 11/11/2018 the time is not correct
ehm.. this time it was cloud. Guys work on range of monitoring tools to prevent from this. Looks like the current one are not good enough. Sorry for this.
Ctrl+F5
in the last hour:
has worked and has stopped working
Do you know when it will be stable?
is for saying something to the client
a greeting and thks ...
(15.11.2018, 15:23)otravex Wrote: in the last hour:
has worked and has stopped working
Do you know when it will be stable?
is for saying something to the client
a greeting and thks ...

Thank you for translation ;Wink
It was stable for several months, Last week the issues started.  In next few days we will be adding extra monitoring tools which should automatically tell us when something will not work.
Ctrl+F5
Dont know if it is related but have seen a little bit stange behaverior on the cloud trying to use the mosaic. 

I have added 2 new users in the user access panel in the logic machine they will access. They have then created two cluoud accounts on the online registration.

Then i have synced to the cloud. But only one of them are able to log in. One works fine, and the other user the mosaic is not shown. He is able to log into the app but the mosaic is not shown. 

What could be the problem, i dont really see why there should be a difference in the two. Is there any way to delete the account and try to register again?
(21.11.2018, 16:51)Tokatubs Wrote: Dont know if it is related but have seen a little bit stange behaverior on the cloud trying to use the mosaic. 

I have added 2 new users in the user access panel in the logic machine they will access. They have then created two cluoud accounts on the online registration.

Then i have synced to the cloud. But only one of them are able to log in. One works fine, and the other user the mosaic is not shown. He is able to log into the app but the mosaic is not shown. 

What could be the problem, i dont really see why there should be a difference in the two. Is there any way to delete the account and try to register again?

Send me the to PM the email you want to delete and I will do it for you.
Ctrl+F5
(21.11.2018, 16:54)Daniel. Wrote:
(21.11.2018, 16:51)Tokatubs Wrote: Dont know if it is related but have seen a little bit stange behaverior on the cloud trying to use the mosaic. 

Send me the to PM the email you want to delete and I will do it for you.

Thanks alot. Sent you an PM.
good morning.
I have problems again with the cloud.
the same as always, you press a button and it does not respond.
is there any problem again?
(18.12.2018, 08:12)otravex Wrote: good morning.
I have problems again with the cloud.
the same as always, you press a button and it does not respond.
is there any problem again?

I just tried and all seems to be fine. Maybe some short internet issues ? Check errors in LM
Ctrl+F5