This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Problems with Z-Wave and Fibaro Dimmer 2
Hi, I have added two Fibaro Dimmer 2, and are using the Aeotec Z-stick. The problem I am having is when dimming with a dimmer widget in Mosaic.
Steps to reproduce are:
  1. Add Fibaro Dimmer 2 to network.

2. Set first level object to new object, unchecked write to bus, unchecked polling and save.
  3. Add normal dimmer widget in Mosaic, set both dimmer and status object to the newly created object.
  4. Test
What I am experiencing, is when setting values (data type ranges from 0-254) larger than 99, it looks like it "fails" and resets to last "valid" value. I created my own custom widget, added a slider and set it to valid range 0-99, and then dimming worked perfectly.
Are anyone else experiencing this? Do I have to create a "mapping" object that maps 0-99 to 0-254 to use the default widgets?
Running the 20180604 Z-Wave application, and 20180828 LogicMachine
Did you try to change object DPT to scale?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(07.11.2018, 09:10)Daniel. Wrote: Did you try to change object DPT to scale?

Yeah, I tried that as well. I could still not set it to max (100%)
In new Mosaic 3.0 you will have option to add min and max to the slider. for now you can use your custom widget or make object conversion via script.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(07.11.2018, 09:25)Daniel. Wrote: In new Mosaic 3.0 you will have option to add min and max to the slider.  for now you can use your custom widget or make object conversion via script.

Nice that you added the min/max to the sliders  Smile But is it anyone here using the Fibaro Dimmer 2 that has experienced the same, and have created other solutions?