This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

No values read
Hi,

Im installing my first LM5 an have made a visulalization. But have problem with recieving and sending values from the KNX , no values are updated. Do i need a script for this?? Tips?
Which firmware version do you have?
(08.11.2018, 18:50)admin Wrote: Which firmware version do you have?

I can check tomorrow. As i remember it was testet a while ago before it was innstalled, the values got updated.
Hi,

Do you have set the KNX connection to TPUART under the system settings?

BR,

Erwin
(09.11.2018, 06:31)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Do you have set the KNX connection to TPUART under the system settings?

BR,

Erwin

That was wrong, so its working now!  Smile
Hi,

Nr 1 reason, happens almost to every new customer (:

@admin: Can we change this? Without KNX PSU you get question to switch to IP and everybody clicks yes, this is good but can we auto switch back to TPAURT or get question for it when PSU is detected again?

BR,

Erwin
(09.11.2018, 17:17)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Nr 1 reason, happens almost to every new customer (:

@admin: Can we change this? Without KNX PSU you get question to switch to IP and everybody clicks yes, this is good but can we auto switch back to TPAURT or get question for it when PSU is detected again?

BR,

Erwin

Hi Erwin,
May be you are wright, but first of all, a lot of people do not take time to read device's user manual.
You have the same problem when LM is used as KNX interface with ETS software in the commissioning.

B.R