This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LogicMachine5 Reactor IO v2 EnOcean problem!
I have a brand new Reactor IO v2 but the EnOcean is not working, how do I test it? I have a button that works with my Wiser, but on the Reactor im not getting anything in Interfaces!
Do you have on-board EnOcean interface or USB?
On-board it's a LM5p2RIO2E - LogicMachine5 Reactor IO V2 EnOcean Power
Power down the controller and open the top cover with a screwdriver. It is possible that the enocean board did disconnect. It will be the one closest to the top.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(12.09.2023, 08:30)Daniel Wrote: Power down the controller and open the top cover with a screwdriver. It is possible that the enocean board did disconnect. It will be the one closest to the top.

[Image: TbVvfX2.jpeg]

I took the white plastic cover off and put the board into the connector, assembled everything and powered it on, still nothing in EnOcean > Interfaces
Hi! Please contact us via email to agree on replacement / fixing.
Hello! 
I have some ABB Enocean valves that are working with a KNX-Enocean gateway. 

Now I have a Reactor with the Enocean antenna and I am trying to link one of them but I am not able to. 

Does the Logic Machine have a button to start pairing?

Thanks
See this: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=753

And check the valve manual page 19 (Commissioning).
(27.11.2023, 08:34)admin Wrote: See this: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=753

And check the valve manual page 19 (Commissioning).

Hi,

I dont´understand the proccess to receive information from enocean valves. 

Set the incomming A5-20-04 data telegram (default marked as unsupported) to a 4 byte RAW profile and link it to a new 4 byte unsigned integer object. (not splitted!)

I dont´know how to receive the incomming A5-20-04 data telegram. ¿What is the meaning of  4 byte RAW profile in Logic Machine?

I can´t see anything in enocan tab and I can´t link valves. ¿How can activate learning mode in Logic Machine?

Thanks
Which hardware model do you have? There should be an adapter detected in the EnOcean tab, otherwise it won't work.

You don't need to put LM into learning mode, it will catch all incoming telegrams automatically. When the valve is detected then the profile in valve settings must be changed to 4 byte RAW.
This is the hardware. A Reaktor with enocean anthena (No usb).

When I put valve in learning mode, nothing appears in "Actuators" enocean tab in Logic Machine.

This is the valbe:

Do you have any other enocean device to test?
Open the top cover to see if you have the same issue as above.
Ctrl+F5
(13.12.2023, 08:17)Daniel Wrote: Do you have any other enocean device to test?
Open the top cover to see if you have the same issue as above.

I have 7 valves. And I try it with 3.

Here the Logic Machine

This board on a left is enocean extension and it is disconnected. Please try connecting it back it has pins below. It it wont work after connecting contact us via email for replacement.
Ctrl+F5
(13.12.2023, 13:22)Daniel Wrote: This board on a left is enocean extension and it is disconnected. Please try connecting it back it has pins below. It it wont work after connecting contact us via email for replacement.

It works! i can see valves.

I didn´t see that extension was disconected.

Thanks! I´ll try scripts

Thanks