This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Icon visulaizion and touch
When you have an icon / shortcut on your tablet or mobile phone, I usually add "desktop to desktop" in browser. Is there anyone able to change the icon that comes on the desktop? Is there a way in LM5 lite to enter the desired icon?
It's not supported directly, but can be done via a script. You need to upload visualization.png and touch.png via FTP to LM. Note that you need to clear cache after this and icons will be reset after firmware upgrade.

Code:
data = io.readfile('/home/ftp/visualization.png')
if data then
  io.writefile('/www/scada/resources/images/visualization.png', data)
end

data = io.readfile('/home/ftp/touch.png')
if data then
  io.writefile('/www/scada/resources/images/touch.png', data)
end
Thank you, I have uploaded two files via FTP, but where should the script be? event-resident-user libaries-commond functions or start-up?
Is there any requirement that the size of the picture
You just need to run it once so it can be event or resident but make sure you disable it after one run, you can add a log to see if it went trough.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Unfortunately, I do not get this to work, have now created a resident script, set the interval to 30sec, pasted the script I received, enabled the script and immediately disabled it. When I see in the "show logs window" there are no error messages.
I'm now trying on a spacelynk because I had no access to the LM now
Add this on the end of script

Code:
log('script did run once')
-- Disable script when done automaticly
script.disable(_SCRIPTNAME)

You will see such log in logs and script will disable itself so you just have to enable it.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
I've managed to change the others like it's barked over, bu is it avble to change the icon to Mosaic/Touch favicon?