This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Register devices in cloud app
Is there a way to register a device(android or ios) to the cloud app, without using the wifi modell described in for example the video for push notifications.
I have no problem connecting the device to the cloud app mosaic. But i dont get a string for the phone model, so i guess i cant register for push notifications. 

Now i have a problem with a client where there is problem with connecting wifi router, so i cant register the phone via wifi.
You have to connect android/iOS device locally there is no other way.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Daniel, installing the app and then logging in to the app the mosaic is there. But is this really online, or do you have to register the device on the network.
The first time i looked at the mosaic from the device everything looked great. But now i see that the values are not updating.
Does this mean that for updates as well the mobil device needs to be registered?

I was of the impression this only meant if you needed push notifficcations.
Hi
To have mosaic on the cloud you have to login to your cloud account in Mosaic locally on LM and synchronize. As long Lm will have internet connection it will synchronize everything with cloud. The android app is just connecting to cloud so it is not related with anything, you can do the same by logging here https://cloud.logicmachine.net/user-mana...auth/login
BR
Ctrl+F5
Ok. Entered the mosaic and synced the new user to the cloud. Just opened the mosaic from the web in the link you added. 
But like in the picture it dont update the value. First value is correct when i open the webbrowser but then when the value updates, the cloud dont follow. 

I am pretty sure i am doing something wrong, but cant spin my head around what.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Is this at home or in office ?
Ctrl+F5
(22.11.2018, 10:20)Daniel. Wrote: Is this at home or in office ?

The logic machine is remote so i am logged in via an ICE remote access to the site. On lowest picture.
(22.11.2018, 10:32)Tokatubs Wrote:

The logic machine is remote so i am logged in via an ICE remote access to the site. On lowest picture.

But what is the site? is this normal home with single router or some office with managed switch/router?
I'm asking as it sound like you have blocked outgoing port 1883.  Usually this is not blocked but in office environment it can happen.
Do you have any errors in LM?
Ctrl+F5
(22.11.2018, 10:39)Daniel. Wrote:
(22.11.2018, 10:32)Tokatubs Wrote:

But what is the site? is this normal home with single router or some office with managed switch/router?
I'm asking as it sound like you have blocked outgoing port 1883.  Usually this is not blocked but in office environment it can happen.
Do you have any errors in LM?

Big office building yes. And i guess that this is the problem regarding MQTT subscribe Not connected. Guess i will have to speak to the IT department then?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes you need outgoing port 1883 to be opened. Usually all outgoing ports are open and only incoming are blocked.
Ctrl+F5
(22.11.2018, 10:55)Daniel. Wrote: Yes you need outgoing port 1883 to be opened.  Usually all outgoing ports are open and only incoming are blocked.

I have now checked with it, and they tell me there is no ports that are closed. I have checked the error log again. I cleared the log last time. And since then there are no more errors. 
Still the same that the mosaic is not updating. Everything is there, but nothing is updating. 

Any more ideas that i can try?
(27.11.2018, 21:04)Tokatubs Wrote:
(22.11.2018, 10:55)Daniel. Wrote: Yes you need outgoing port 1883 to be opened.  Usually all outgoing ports are open and only incoming are blocked.

I have now checked with it, and they tell me there is no ports that are closed. I have checked the error log again. I cleared the log last time. And since then there are no more errors. 
Still the same that the mosaic is not updating. Everything is there, but nothing is updating. 

Any more ideas that i can try?
Send me your cloud user to PM, I will check on cloud if everything is ok there.
Ctrl+F5
AN0001

1. Create account on cloud https://cloud.logicmachine.net/user-mana...auth/login
2. Activate account
3. Login in Mosaic/Alexa/Google
4. Synchronize
5. Play
Smile
Ctrl+F5
(28.11.2018, 12:41)Daniel. Wrote: AN0001

1. Create account on cloud https://cloud.logicmachine.net/user-mana...auth/login
2. Activate account
3. Login in Mosaic/Alexa/Google
4. Synchronize
5. Play
Smile

Really ?

Smile
Just plug and play ! 

B.R,
Chouaibou.