This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Bug in tag based script
Hello
I think I've found a bug in tag script processing. The script is not processed until I reopen and save tag script.

Steps:
1. Create new (this is important) event based script called bug_test for tag bug_test. Set it active and "Execute on group read". Click "Save".
2. Open Editor and insert code

Code:
log('bug test')

3. Choose a random object with datatype 01.1 bit and set tag bug_test to this object
4. From ETS read this object
5. look at the log and you see nothing. You should see "bug test" message.
6. Click bug_test event then click save.
Repeat step 4
Now everything is OK.
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Did you press save in script editor after step 2 ?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(15.11.2018, 15:44)Daniel. Wrote: Did you press save in script editor after step 2 ?

Yes

The bug is related to the actual build. It was ok in 2017.06
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Hi Daniel,

Recently i already posted that i noticed this also twice in current version 2.3.0, not checked it further yet but could be something is wrong, please test it (:

BR,

Erwin
Thanks for bug report, we will fix it in next release.