This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Logic Machine App: auto connection issue
Hi there,
it's seems that Logic Machine app has an issue about connection to device.

I mean when I set "autoload device" in SETTINGS, I expect that app connects to device in local or remote automatically regardless of the location of the smarthone.

I have a customer of mine who use Iphone and he has to use the app in different way if he is in local net and outside net.

Could you help me to improve this handling please.
for the app local is when it is connected to a wi-fi (any) and Remote is when the mobile is on data (no wi-fi)
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(12.06.2023, 16:16)Daniel Wrote: for the app local is when it is connected to a wi-fi (any) and Remote is when the mobile is on data (no wi-fi)
Hi Daniel,
Sorry if I enter in the discussion, I would like explain in another way what Domoticatorino means.
The problem it is this:
If in the app I will flag auto load device on startup, there is a problem.
If you are on your wi-fi, all it is ok
If you are on LTE connection, all it is ok, it swaps automatically on the remote connection.
The problem happens when you are on a wi-fi (i.e. public WiFi) the it is not the same where there's the logic. In thi case the app shows a black page.
I hope to explain myself and illustrated the problem.
Best regards Cristian
I fully understand the problem but the app only knows if you are connected to a wifi, it has no idea what wifi it is. We know that his is a issue but the framework we used has limitations and we are looking for a new solution but it will take some time.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5