This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

URGENT: Logic Machine 4 dropping from networking
Exclamation 
Hi,

After 3-4 hours since last using the Logic Machine 4 with latest firmware it would disappear from the network.  You cant ping it or browse to it.  Then to gain access back I would simply unplug the network connection and plug it back in.  I have tried different network cables,  placde the LM4 on a different switch on the network.  I backed up the LM4 and restored to a new LM4.  and still the same....

Do any body have access to an older LM4 firmware like from february this year?

Any ideas?
Have you checked if there is any script running that may cause the LM to hang? Have you a factory reset?
yes, there are no resident scripts, all other scripts are standard. load on system is 0.04 so nothing. yes to reset