This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

KNX filter
Hello,

I have a question about filtering. I've tried add to filter (Drop mode) 14/*/* and 15/*/*. I've added them in such way:

Code:
14/*/*
15/*/*

After acceptation LM restarts but above addresses aren't visible. Are they working? How can I check the filter?
Done is better than perfect
Hi
Grab another LM and send such telegrams to IP.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Or write them directly from the ETS monitor (:

BR,

Erwin
(20.11.2018, 09:10)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Or write them directly from the ETS monitor (:

BR,

Erwin

This depend of the connection as tunneling pass trough all filters. Filters work only on routing. There is option to enable filter to tunneling.
Ctrl+F5
Thanks for replies and yes, I know that I can check it physically, but there should be some indication, at least via system commands. And I remember that in this input where I am writing addresses it was in past visible(but was using filters very rarely so maybe I am wrong).
I think I know what you mean now as I just tried it myself. I think we have a bug in latest FW. Filter 1/1/* works fine but the one you did 1/*/* is rejected. I'm not sure if it ever worked as I don't recall trying it ever.
Ctrl+F5
So normally it should be visible, but at this moment to create such filter I must type 14/0/*, 14/1/* etc.

I will try, I know that in ETS there is also same situation that you can type 14/0/* or define range. When I've tried add range from 14/0/0-15/7/255 then all probably work well because I see addresses in filter in LM after rebootWink
Yes do it this way and if it is not visible it is not there Smile

We checked it and * works only in the third part of the address. What you tried is just not possible.
Ctrl+F5
Thank you very muchWink

But I think that there should be some alert when before saving filter there was some text in filter and filter doesn't recognize it.