This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

ipad resolution
Good Morning,

After performing a visualization with Wiser for KNX V.2.3.0, and due to the high resolution applied (2053x1541) for iPad ...

I have a small problem with some elements that the system opens, for example in a circular slice or to change the text value to a variable.

Attached screenshot to see the display problem, I'm sure there is some way to fix it, with CCS perhaps?

Thank you very much for coming forward for your help,

A cordial greeting !!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi
Can you explain your problem, it is not clear from your description.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(26.11.2018, 11:56)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
Can you explain your problem, it is not clear from your description.
BR

Of course,
I'm sorry if I did not explain myself.

The controls of the system (as can be seen in the attached image) as the change in the display of text value in a variable, to have the resolution so large, it comes out too small, and this is the problem.

Regards,
Hi
Did you select this option?
BR

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ctrl+F5
(26.11.2018, 12:16)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
BR

Yes, I have tried it in both ways, selecting and without selecting and the result is the same ...
(26.11.2018, 12:28)Alberto.ricof Wrote:
BR

Yes, I have tried it in both ways, selecting and without selecting and the result is the same ...

Please send my your backup to PM.
Ctrl+F5
(26.11.2018, 12:31)Daniel. Wrote:
BR

Thank you very much for your help, the visualization created for this client is confidential and they do not allow me to show it.
I am doing modified DIV tests using custom CSS and I have managed to make the letter bigger, although the text container is still small ...

I'll keep doing tests until I get it right. If someone has more experience with these modifications, I would be grateful for your help.

Many thanks!
(26.11.2018, 16:51)Alberto.ricof Wrote:
BR

Thank you very much for your help, the visualization created for this client is confidential and they do not allow me to show it.
I am doing modified DIV tests using custom CSS and I have managed to make the letter bigger, although the text container is still small ...

I'll keep doing tests until I get it right. If someone has more experience with these modifications, I would be grateful for your help.

Many thanks!

you can use 1024*748 reasolution for your plans so all control elements will be twice larger (use upscaling mark).
or mabe this post could help you https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=1584
(30.11.2018, 11:45)AEK Wrote:
(26.11.2018, 16:51)Alberto.ricof Wrote:
BR

Many thanks!

you can use 1024*748 reasolution for your plans so all control elements will be twice larger (use upscaling mark).
or mabe this post could help you https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=1584

Thank you AEK, I'll try...