This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LogicMachine Cloud solution _ Support
Hi colleagues,

I am trying to do cloud solution on my LM5RIOE, i did following instruction as below link:
http://openrb.com/logicmachine-cloud-solution/

But i am in stuck at step 9 because i don't see any "Sync Cloud" button. Not sure why.

Can you guys help me on this ?

am i missing any pre-installation or pre-doing something ?

Thank you so much for your support
Hi
Did you register here https://cloud.logicmachine.net/user-mana...auth/login and activated your account?
Once done just login in Mosaic and sync.
Make sure LM has correct dns gateway set as it need internet access.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(04.12.2018, 08:31)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
Did you register here https://cloud.logicmachine.net/user-mana...auth/login and activated your account?
Once done just login in Mosaic and sync.
Make sure LM has correct dns gateway set as it need internet access.
BR

Hello Daniel,

I already registered and had an account.

Can u tell me which above bold Mosaic are you mentioning ? Mosaic application inside LM or somewhere ? Can u give me a picture to guide me con that ?

LM has internet access because i did download logic machine cloud configuration via internet.
Yes Mosaic 2.0 inside LM. Do not use Mosaic 3.0 Beta as it is for testing only. The cloud app you can ignore it is not needed for anything apart of push notifications. As long you were able to connect to app store then your connection is fine.
Did you login in Mosaic? if yes what happen when you press sync?
Ctrl+F5
(04.12.2018, 09:20)Daniel. Wrote: Yes Mosaic 2.0 inside LM.  Do not use Mosaic 3.0 Beta as it is for testing only.  The cloud app you can ignore it is not needed for anything apart of push notifications.  As long you were able to connect to app store then your connection is fine.
Did you login in Mosaic? if yes what happen when you press sync?

Today i dont have chance to come to site and back to site on tomorrow and feedback to you.

Another thing that if i can use this cloud to show visulization and cameras ?
The cameras are bit tricky. The cloud does nothing in term of video conversion. If you have camera stream available remotely in mjpeg format then you can use video widget which has place to local and remote url.
Ctrl+F5
(04.12.2018, 11:47)Daniel. Wrote: The cameras are bit tricky.  The cloud does nothing in term of video conversion. If you have camera stream available remotely in mjpeg format then you can use video widget which has place to local and remote url.

I saw there are 2 places for putting url of camreras. Local URL is for when owner inside his house and Remote URL is for when he is outside his house, is that right , Daniel ?
(04.12.2018, 12:35)Triet Phan Wrote:
(04.12.2018, 11:47)Daniel. Wrote: The cameras are bit tricky.  The cloud does nothing in term of video conversion. If you have camera stream available remotely in mjpeg format then you can use video widget which has place to local and remote url.

I saw there are 2 places for putting url of camreras. Local URL is for when owner inside his house and Remote URL is for when he is outside his house, is that right , Daniel ?

Correct. When connected via cloud then remote url will be used to stream.
Ctrl+F5
(04.12.2018, 12:37)Daniel. Wrote:

Hi Daniel,

remote URL and local URL to put on video widget are the same ?
(05.12.2018, 10:08)Triet Phan Wrote:
(04.12.2018, 12:37)Daniel. Wrote:

Hi Daniel,

remote URL and local URL to put on video widget are the same ?
No, local is what you use locally with a local IP and remote is something what you can access from outside. Usually with external IP and a port
Ctrl+F5
today i make synchronising for Mosaic and it works well. Do we have a chance to having some apps inside LM also be synchronised ?
Alexa works over cloud so you have to sync it too. Cloud app which does the push notifications also need cloud. There are more apps/services planed in the near future.
Ctrl+F5
Hi,
Still about the cameras on Mosaic, I'm using the Video Player Widget with dynamic dns on Remote URL of stream. It works well on Mosaic 2.0, but on Mosaic 3.0 and Mosaic Beta, the widget doesn't apear on the cloud.

Best regards,
Is it possible to get visu through cloud? In that case how? Or why not?
Only Mosaic can be used in cloud. The reason is by the way we save data. Custom visu saves all configs in SQLite where Mosaic in Redis DB in json format. We can easily send json to cloud but not really SQLite DB. This is why we are planing to extend functionality of Mosaic to the extent that you will not need custom visu anymore.
Ctrl+F5
Ok. For now mosaic is useless in building with automation. Like room controller with comfort/standby and frost and ventilation systems etc. Will this also be build in?
Support for visu will be there in future also?
You need to be more precise, You can do that already.
Ctrl+F5
(27.06.2019, 07:50)PassivPluss Wrote: Ok. For now mosaic is useless in building with automation. Like room controller with comfort/standby and frost and ventilation systems etc. Will this also be build in?
Support for visu will be there in future also?

Take a look at the attached json. Here the Hvac is in the mosaic. This is not a problem.

Attached Files
.json   widget (1).json (Size: 2.4 KB / Downloads: 6)
Hi,

sorry, not used Mosaic much till now, but how to use attached example in my system? How upload it and watch? Also not seen docs for widget and mosaic, may be somebody can show me the right way to docs? Smile

Big thanks,

Alex
(30.06.2019, 18:39)AlexLV Wrote: Hi,

sorry, not used Mosaic much till now, but how to use attached example in my system? How upload it and watch? Also not seen docs for widget and mosaic, may be somebody can show me the right way to docs? Smile

Big thanks,

Alex

2 or 3 you are using?

But i guess in both examples just create a room and add an new widget.
Then add the widget creator. On top you will see add from Json. Then add the example,, Save.