This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Blind control on Wiser for KNX via Enocean
Hello,

i want to use the Wiser Enocean functionality to control blinds with Enocean rockers.
The Enocean USB-Stick works fine on my Wiser and my Enocean push button switches are identified.
I can choose between several Enocean profiles whitch are perdefined on Wiser.
But i can only choose the profile itself, no further functionality, like what i want to control with the rocker
(switching light, dimming light, controling blinds …).
On other Enocean gateways it is possible to define subfunctions under the chosen profile.

So the problem is now, that i can not choose a functionality for blind control.
Therefore Wiser now gives me only one object for the rocker, not two as needed for a blind for the short
and the long push button press to make the blind move up/down (long press) or to stop/change lamella (short press).

The Enocean rocker sends a telegramm with „1“ when pressing and a telegramm with „0“ when releasing the button.
I guess what i now need is a script to differ between an short and a long press on the Enocean rocker
when receiving the 1 or the 0 on the same object.

Does anyone have a proposal for such a script or has anyone allready a blind control working on Wiser via Enocean?

Thanks and kind regards

Messages In This Thread
Blind control on Wiser for KNX via Enocean - by KNXUser - 06.12.2018, 16:26