This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Blind control on Wiser for KNX via Enocean
Hi Daniel,
thanks for our answer and your proposar.

Yes i tried the profile F6-01-03 Rocker Switch, 1 Rocker (separate) and yes, it gives me two objects.
Unfortunately these two objekts are not usable for short and long push button press.

What profile F6-01-03 gives you, are two separete push buttons on the rocker, each one working separate (thats why this profile is called "separate").
Pressing the rocker on the upper side brings you a "1" on the first object, releasing it bings you a "0" on the first object.
Pressing the rocker on the lower side brings you a "1" on the second object, releasing it bings you a "0" on the second object.
There is no differentiation between shot and long pressing.
Enocean-KNX-Gateways usually have subfunctions to choose below the chosen profile e.g. for blind control.
So the Gateway knows what you need (short and long press) and makes the analysis of the push-time itself and gives the right comand to the blind-objekts of the profile.
Wiser does not do this, it only gives you the "stupid" objects of your buttons without any further preparation.  

Therefore my only idea is a script which registrates the pushing time by measuring the time between the 1 when pressing and the 0 when releasing.
Is it under a certain limit (e.g. 1sec) the script brings a short command and is it bejond the limit the script brings the long command for blinds.
LUA and i ... well, we are not the best friends, so i do no have a clune about how to get such a script working.

Kind regards

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blind control on Wiser for KNX via Enocean - by KNXUser - 06.12.2018, 21:28