This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Blind control on Wiser for KNX via Enocean
Hi Daniel,

i tried your script and it works fine, thanks for this great help.
It gives me the determination between short and long press and the blinds can be controled now.

But there is a little difference in the behavior according to other KNX blind switches.

The script gives me the object for long press only after the release of the rocker (when the Enocean side brings a 0 on this rocker).
Controling the blinds with a KNX switch, the long command comes right after the time for differentiation between short and long press,
when you are still holding the rocker pressed down.
You can see the blind staring to move (after long command) and this tells you that you can release the rocker.
This a more understandable behavior, because you see the reaction of the blind and so you know you can release now.

Is it possible to modify the script in a way, that the long command will come right after the pass of the differentiation time,
not waiting for the 0 from Enocean, to get the behavior like KNX switches have for blind control?  

Thanks and kind regards

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blind control on Wiser for KNX via Enocean - by KNXUser - 08.12.2018, 16:52