This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Alexa App Temperature
Hi everybody,
I am testing Alexa in Italian. Everything works fine but I have some problem with temperature skill.

I mean that I can set temperture set point to a group address by voice but in device profile of Alexa app "A problem occurs is shown". How can be?

Furthermore I have a KNX temperature sensor and I would like required to Alexa the status of temperature. It seems does not work. Furthermore I found command address, status address and scale. In the scale I find a group address. Is it correct?

Thanks.
Hi
To be able to ask for temperature use skill 'Temperature' then you can ask 'Alexa, what is ''thermostat name'' temperature?'
No idea how to say it in Italian Wink
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(10.12.2018, 11:09)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
To be able to ask for temperature use skill 'Temperature' then you can ask 'Alexa, what is ''thermostat name'' temperature?'
No idea how to say it in Italian Wink
BR

Hi Daniel,
I found the problem. In the label I used the word temperature hence Alexa does not clearify the question.
Hence I simply set the name of the thermostat and everything was fine.
Thanks.
Hi,

I have the same problem on French Alexa.
In the scale I find a group address at the place Celsius or Kelvin.
In alexa app, there is a message "a problem has occurred"
Other skill works well !
Where is the problem? Huh 

BR
jean-Marc

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Jean-Marc
Hi
We are aware of this issue, suddenly this stopped to work. It looks like Amazon has changed something in the API without any notice. We are looking on it but if new certification will be needed then it will take a while.
BR
Ctrl+F5
Thanks Daniel
They are abusing a dominant market position Blush 

BR
Jean-Marc
Daniel ,

wouldn’t the problem be related to the temperature sensor on Echo Plus second generation?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/...CTQMN6DQ2X

Jean-Marc.
Jean-Marc
Hi,

In fact it is quite the skills which manage the thermostats which do not work any more !!

BR
Jean-Marc.

Hi,

Some errors on Alexa script

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Jean-Marc
Hi
This is usually related internet connection problems. My is working fine.
BR
Ctrl+F5
(22.01.2019, 09:55)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
We are aware of this issue, suddenly this stopped to work.  It looks like Amazon has changed something in the API without any notice. We are looking on it but if new certification will be needed then it will take a while.
BR

Hi Daniel
Have you news of this problem?
BR
Jean-Marc
(31.01.2019, 05:59)JMM Wrote:
We are aware of this issue, suddenly this stopped to work.  It looks like Amazon has changed something in the API without any notice. We are looking on it but if new certification will be needed then it will take a while.
BR

Hi Daniel
BR

Hi,
still no news
BR
Jean-Marc
Jean-Marc
(25.03.2019, 11:39)JMM Wrote:
BR

Hi Daniel
BR

Hi,
still no news
BR
Jean-Marc
Hi
New skill is under certification.
BR
Ctrl+F5
Hi,

Great news Daniel !

You will notify when the new skill will be ok  Big Grin 

BR
Jean-Marc
Jean-Marc
(26.03.2019, 09:44)Daniel. Wrote:
(25.03.2019, 11:39)JMM Wrote:
BR

Hi Daniel
BR

Hi,
still no news
BR
Jean-Marc
Hi
New skill is under certification.
BR
Hi Daniel,
still no news ?
BR
Jean-Marc
Hi,

Still no certification for the new skill ?

BR

jean-marc
Jean-Marc
(17.05.2019, 05:18)JMM Wrote: Hi,

BR

jean-marc

it didn't work, we are exchanging with the support as the issue seems to be on amazon side. Painful process but we didn't gave up.
Ctrl+F5
(17.05.2019, 07:18)Daniel. Wrote:
(17.05.2019, 05:18)JMM Wrote: Hi,

BR

jean-marc

it didn't work, we are exchanging with the support as the issue seems to be on amazon side. Painful process but we didn't gave up.

It's an unequal contest ! Dodgy
Jean-Marc
Hi
Can we expect any progress?
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Hi,

Any news, or not yet??

Thanks
Amazon didn't replay to any of our questions Sad
Ctrl+F5