This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

PROBLEMS IP TUNNELING WITH ETS
Hi, 

Please I need help with a LM5 lite power, I can't program with this.

The firmware version is 20180828, and th ETS error is "The interface is not reachable".

You can see the configuration in the picture.

Thanks.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Did you try restarting ETS? The config looks good.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(04.12.2018, 16:44)Daniel. Wrote: Did you try restarting ETS? The config looks good.

Yes, I tried, but It didn't work.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04.12.2018, 16:55)Carlos Padilla Wrote:
(04.12.2018, 16:44)Daniel. Wrote: Did you try restarting ETS? The config looks good.

Hi Carlos,
There is a test button in ETS. Use this button to test the communication between ETS and LM if it is Ok or not.
If not ok, check your computer static IP address and make sure that all things are Ok.
If your computer static IP address is Ok, you can simply delete the previous connection in ETS, the software will detect automatically your LM and display a new connection. Perform a test and if ok, select it.

B.R,
Chouaibou.
(05.12.2018, 04:47)CHOUAIBOU Wrote:
(04.12.2018, 16:55)Carlos Padilla Wrote:

Hi Carlos,
There is a test button in ETS. Use this button to test the communication between ETS and LM if it is Ok or not.
If not ok, check your computer static IP address and make sure that all things are Ok.
If your computer static IP address is Ok, you can simply delete the previous connection in ETS, the software will detect automatically your LM and display a new connection. Perform a test and if ok, select it.

B.R,
Chouaibou.

Hi Chouaibou,

Thanks for your answer.

The communication test isn't ok, the IP computer's address is ok, and The software ETS detect automatically the LM but show the message as you can see in the picture. I tried with another PC but I had the same result.
Have you tried it with NAT enabled?
(05.12.2018, 14:12)FatMax Wrote: Have you tried it with NAT enabled?h 

Hi FatMax,

Thanks for your answer. I tried with manual configuration and enable Connecting using NAT mode, it works.