This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM doesn't goes to normal
Hello,

I think LMs should be prepared for dealing with looped telegrams (should have some watchdog).

I have a few LMs in one installations and I have a problem with 1 script in specific moment. Probably it generates some loop of telegrams but I cannot see this on LM, it looks like there is normal load. But all LMs in this moment goes more and more loaded (CPU and Memory load). CPU up to 4 and 5, normal <1 load.

After disable script Load balancer goes to normal. LM3 V2, LM4, LM5 must be rebooted because their still has CPU load on this level until reboot, and memory ~80%, and using them is very, very, very slow and unstable(including send reboot command).

All LMs (excluding LB) hasn't TP connected and are in IP Routing mode with IP selected.

I think that all LMs should have be prepared for such issue and should can go back to normal state after loop or some other error will be solved.
Done is better than perfect
Since LB has more processing power it might send a lot of telegrams which can take some time for LMs to process.
Yes please! Please add a per address telegram limitation option. Simple KNX devices has it, complex LM hasn't.
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259