This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM shows up under device in programming mode ETS
HI
I have curently installed 1 LM5 in an exsisting knx installation.
The LM is located on a new backbone 0.0.0 because we needed a new area. 
when i connect the exsisting knx line/area to the LM, the LM shows up under device's in programmig mode.

Some thoughts?

i Know it's the LM because i changed the knx addresse and it still shows up under device's in programming mode with the new address.
What if you connect a usb interface instead of LM ?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
99% I'm wrong, but I had a situation yesterday, where I pre-programmed Auro by basalte (PIR sensor), then I connected it to KNX bus but it didn't work. So I put it into programming mode and checked it's address and it showed as 15.15.255, which was the address of logic machine. As soon as I full-downloaded it, it changed to it's original address. This happend for two Auros, both of them had the same address when I put them in programming mode. No idea why, everything works now. Strange.
yeah i can try to connect with usb for settup. but i dont think that would fix the problem.
Disconnect the BUS line from the power supply to put all devices out of programming mode and try again.