This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Schedulers touch
Hi, when I press on schedulers on a mobil it adapts to the mobile, how do I get a link from this to pressed in touch mode?
I have seen on this:
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...Schedulers
I have a link butten in /scada-vis/touch to /scada-vis/schedulers?id=3, but it is psssibole to set the"Back" button on a direct schedulers link to /scada-vis/touch? And take away  the "log? out" butten
Try this:
Code:
$(function() {
  // hide logout button
  $('.schedulers .btn-logout').hide();
  // set home button link to /scada-vis/touch
  $('.schedulers .btn-home').attr('href', '/scada-vis/touch');
});
(21.12.2018, 07:35)admin Wrote: Try this:
Code:
$(function() {
 // hide logout button
 $('.schedulers .btn-logout').hide();
 // set home button link to /scada-vis/touch
 $('.schedulers .btn-home').attr('href', '/scada-vis/touch');
});
Do I write this in custom CSS?
In Custom JavaScript (Scripting > Tools)
Thank you admin, it work perfekt
I want to hide home butten and log out butten in scada-vis/touch, I try to use this, but it don`t work, what is wrong?

$(function() {
 // hide logout button
 $('.scada-vis/touch.btn-logout').hide();
 // hide home button
 $('.scada-vis/touch.btn-btn-home').hide();
});
Try '.touch .btn-logout' and '.touch .btn-home'
I use this solution in my custom CSS:

.touch .btn-home {
display: none !important;
}

.touch .btn-logout {
}
.trends .btn-logout {
}
.schedulers .btn-logout {
}
LM5Lp, firmware: 2018.08.22 and 2021.12.15, FlashSYS v2, ARMv7 Processor rev 5 (v7l), kernel 4.4.151 and 4.4.259
Hi,

Have someone tried to change sonos exit link from /apps to scada-vis  (javascript)

Tnx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

Normally not possible, custom JS is not available for the apps section.

Only thing that is possible is to use a app in a iframe under the normal visu and use custom JS to find the iframe and perform JS action on the content in the iframe.

Another option is to find the source code on the apps ftp folder and manipulate the source, downside is when you update the app your manual changes are overwritten again.

BR,

Erwin