This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Setpoint values
Hello,

I have a visualization with some setpoints from some thermostats. On the LM5 i can change the setpoints with the slider with + and - and the temperature in the middle. The temperature in the middle (status object) is "use main object".

This works okey until someone change the setpoints directly on the thermostat and not on LM5, then the value in the middle go wrong.  It seems like it dont get updated as it should? 

Any suggestions?
Hi
Check if your thermostat send the setpoint value to the bus once changed manually.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(08.01.2019, 08:42)Daniel. Wrote: Hi
Check if your thermostat send the setpoint value to the bus once changed manually.
BR

Hi,

Yes it sends the value once it is changed manually. The problems that occurs is that the actual setpoint differences with 1-3 degrees unlike the setpoint input, and it stays this way even if i set a new setpoint through LM5 vizulasation. For exempel if i set 19 degrees the actual setpoint become 21, and if i set 25 the actual setpoint become 27 and so on.  The thermostat regulates after the actual setpoint value and not the setpoint written.

This is not a problem until someone operate the thermostate manually after program transfer. The input and actual setpoint stays the same when just operated by the LM5... Could it be some setting in the thermostat that is causing this? Huh
Hi
This is how the heating modes works in KNX. Setpoint is shifted +/- X value depend of the mode. If you don't use modes you could adjust the shift to 0 and then all will be OK. Otherwise you can make some sctipt which will add/subtract X for the setpoint status.
BR
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5