This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

can't edit mosaic's scenes
i created some scenes in mosaic to trigger various objects and they were working fine but now all the scenes no longer work ever since I created a scene that triggers around 50 objects in various floors. i can't edit, remove or move any of them
Press F12 and check for any errors in the console.
What is the CPU load?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(27.09.2023, 08:47)Daniel Wrote: Press F12 and check for any errors in the console.
What is the CPU load?

cpu load is 0.00 and in the browser console I don't see anything coming up (error, notice, log, info, debug are selected)

widget work and i can move, edit and remove them
Send me your backup to PM, use we transfer.com or similar
Ctrl+F5
It works fine for me, maybe you are using not the latest version? Try using different browser.
How did you manage to add more objects to sceene than amount of objects in a room?
For such big scenes it is better to use LM scenes as then object sending is better managed. You may overload a bus with such massive Mosaic scenes.
Ctrl+F5
(27.09.2023, 12:55)Daniel Wrote: It works fine for me, maybe you are using not the latest version? Try using different browser.
How did you manage to add more objects to sceene than amount of objects in a room?
For such big scenes it is better to use LM scenes as then object sending is better managed. You may overload a bus with such massive Mosaic scenes.
I just realized that i was trying to edit the scene from mosaic editor when I should edit it from mosaic

to create it I clicked on the obejcts I wanted to add to the scene and pressed back and went inside another room

I will create a new scene in LM scenes and trigger it with a virtual object

is there a way to move a scene into another room?
Mosaic scenes are design to control object from the room it is created, not possible to move it. They are for end user to create himself some simple scenes/schedulers. Use LM scenes in LM tab Scene for complete freedom.
Ctrl+F5
(27.09.2023, 13:10)h5345 Wrote:
(27.09.2023, 12:55)Daniel Wrote: It works fine for me, maybe you are using not the latest version? Try using different browser.
I just realized that i was trying to edit the scene from mosaic editor when I should edit it from mosaic

to create it I clicked on the obejcts I wanted to add to the scene and pressed back and went inside another room

I will create a new scene in LM scenes and trigger it with a virtual object

is there a way to move a scene into another room?
Hi,
Take a look at this, maybe can help you.
https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...saic+scene